- Assistance with washing, showering, bathing
- Assistance with getting in or out of bed
- Assistance with dressing or undressing
- Assistance with shaving, washing hair
- Catheter and colostomy care
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with eating and drinking
- Other assistance with personal care available on request
Personal Services – Your care worker can help you with many personal tasks in order to help maintain independence in your own home:-
- Administrative assistance with house hold bills, personal paperwork, benefits, responding to correspondence etc
- Collecting prescriptions
- Sit-in service
- Escort duties, whether to shops, banks, doctors or hospital.
- Other additional support services available on request
All prospective Service Users are offered a free home consultation with an appropriate CareDirect (Wales) Ltd Manager or Senior Supervisor, without obligation. We will assist you to arrive at the best solution for your home care needs and advise you exactly how much it will cost.
Night care – We can offer you a flexible service in respect of caring for you at or through the night
Awake – This service is for Service Users who require frequent attention at night.
Sleeping – This service ensures that the Service User is not left alone during the night.
Sitting – This service is for Service Users who may need some attention during the night
Domestic Home Help Services
Care workers will be willing to undertake light domestic tasks such as vacuuming, dusting and general cleaning, washing up, and personal laundry. The care worker can also help with managing your fuel supplies.
- Vacuuming and dusting
- Changing sheets on the bed
- Assistance with laundry
- Assistance with writing lists, carrying out and putting away weekly shopping
- Other assistance with domestic care available on request.